Thursday, June 08, 2006

Last Gas(p)

Bryce finishes his argument.

I'll let it lie. We disagree. I don't see the market failure, and reasonable people can agree to disagree. But I'll leave it with one final thought:

People in Oregon have rejected changing the law, as have the people of New Jersey. They clearly think the law is good, even though they surely haven't thought about it as much as we have over the past couple of days. In the other 48 states you can pump your gas yourself. I don't think voters in any of those states would vote for a measure banning self-serve gas. I also don't think there is anything special about people in Oregon (sorry Bryce) or New Jersey.

I'm not sure what that means, but someone is wrong. Either people in OR and NJ, people outside of OR and NJ, or me (for thinking there's nothing different about people in OR and NJ). Take your pick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

unless, of course, NJ and OR are particularly dangerous states in which to get out of your car: Oregon because of the bears and NJ because of the air.

6/09/2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home