Friday, September 01, 2006
- Name: Tony Vallencourt
I'm an economist (with a PhD even) who generally focuses on industrial organization and intellectual property issues. This blog serves as an outlet for those interests. I once appeared on What's the Best Way?, a game show on giving directions.
- I'm back
- The Border Between Red Sox Nation and Yankee Natio...
- He Must Have Voted for Katherine McPhee
- Another Piracy Lawsuit
- The Mystery Man is....
- Poll Numbers
- I Can't Help It... Some Gas Station Stats
- An Update on the IP of Baseball Stats
- CEO Tastes and Firm Choices