Friday, October 06, 2006
- Name: Tony Vallencourt
I'm an economist (with a PhD even) who generally focuses on industrial organization and intellectual property issues. This blog serves as an outlet for those interests. I once appeared on What's the Best Way?, a game show on giving directions.
- Microsoft's Newest Piracy Plans
- 14.147 in room E52.341
- More on Electronic Voting
- Two Bits of Economic News
- Does Money Make You Happy?
- Aquafina on a Plane!, the sequel
- Let's Not Get Ahead of Ourselves
- Drink to Your Success
- The Key to Winning an Election